- Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 13:20
After graduating from university ,(political sciences and public policies)I started my professional carreer as local development officer.
Since then, I has been involved in several policy areas concerning tourism, economie and social development. In that context I also advised the local authorithies in project funding and I has been specializes in financial inginiering of european project. In 2006, I joigned Niverlan, a public joint authority created both by the Nievre County Council o and the Nevers area Public Authority. Niverlan is responsible for building developping and controling the county high speed broadband. I'm currently act as Deputy director of Niverlan and as part of my job, I am pleased to coordonate the ENGAGE Project My main hobbies : horse ridding and breeding. Gardening (orchard)
Phone: +33 62 50 12 64 3
Role in the project:
- planning of activities,
- implementation and day-to-day follow-up of the project for the whole partnership,
- coordination of the persons in charge of the other components,
- making sure of good communication between the partners,
- coordination of the administrative work (progress reports),
- organisation and participation to Steering Committee meetings.
- regular contacts with the Interreg IVC programme bodies (notably with the JTS)
- attendance in specific events organised by the Interreg IV programme bodies or the European Commission.